Re: K4GNA's S-band Dish Question?

The 2'x3' dish seems to work great.  It's a bit heavy, but worth it's
weight.  They are ready to go for AO-40.  I bought a TranSystem
downconverter and dish from him for about $80 (plus shipping) as I
recall?  Bought it via eBay when he was selling them there.

http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/array/dish1.JPG
http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/array/dish2.JPG
http://camel.campbell.edu/~hammond/ham/array/dish3.JPG

73,

Mark N8MH

At 09:35 AM 5/13/2001, Rick Tilton wrote:
>I noticed that K4GNA made a posting of where he will be at Dayton and that
>he has 2' and 3' S-band dishes.  Can anyone elaborate further on these?  Are
>they ready to go for AO-40 freq's as is?  What style are they? BBQ, Solid,
>Mesh or what? Has he made any comments on prices? If so I missed it on the
>BB. Be curious to know... Thanks & 73...
>
>Rick Tilton
>ARS - N4WYK

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]