K4GNA's S-band Dish Question?

I noticed that K4GNA made a posting of where he will be at Dayton and that
he has 2' and 3' S-band dishes.  Can anyone elaborate further on these?  Are
they ready to go for AO-40 freq's as is?  What style are they? BBQ, Solid,
Mesh or what? Has he made any comments on prices? If so I missed it on the
BB. Be curious to know... Thanks & 73...

Rick Tilton
ARS - N4WYK
n4wyk@infoave.net
n4wyk@arrl.net
n4wyk@amsat.org
Foothills of NC APRS and Satellite Website
http://web.infoave.net/~n4wyk