10GHz equipment for AO-40

Hi All,

I am looking for an RX down converter for 10GHz.  I can't remember seeing
much mentioned on the reflector.

There are some products available from the usual suppliers, but I was hoping
to find a something like 'the Drake' that would work as is, or may require
some (reasonable) modification.  It may be that commercially available K
band downconverters just don't cut it when it comes to phase noise,
stability etc?

I plan to use 23 cm as the IF.

Ideas ?

Thanks