MMDS feed construction

The recent discussion regarding the construction of the feed, and
the inclusion of a 1/4 wave shorted stub, got me thinking...

If the feed has a 1/4 wave stub across the feedline, then it will
be a 1/4 wave at MMDS frequencies, not our beloved 2401.xxx.

How much attenuation will a 2.6 ghz stub cause to a 2.4 ghz signal?
Should we remove it?

My Lance MMDS/ITFS grill's feed reads about 1 ohm.  I also have
very weak reception; are they related?

Greg.