C-Band - > U Band

I have good CRC telemetry that shows C Band in connected to U Band out on
the matrix when I was copying signals on 435 MHz this morning.  They were
SSB and the FO birds were not in my footprint.  Obvously not signals from
any LEO bird as they were too weak.  I will not rule out some kind of mixing
/ image problem on this end.  Did anyone else even try to listen?

Thanks and 73,
Joe
ka0yos@amsat.org