Re: Myers' BBQ Grill "short"

Actually, my Conifer feed is from a salvaged conifer converter..
it turns out that the converter uses a shorted stub for static protection.
(A fraction of a 1/4 WL).. this would also be a good
addition to the GaAS FET on the Drake, also.. a small piece of teflon
coax would do this nicely..  Glad I just gave myself the idea..

Fred W0FMS