Re: Myers' BBQ Grill

I have taken the Meyers apart and it is a regular brass dipole. Center
conductor is soldered to one side of the dipole and the other side is pushed
down inside the coax brad and a band is put around the coax to hold it tight
against the brass. Should read open. I had water get into my first one. There
is no balun inside the enclosure.