Dayton Hamvention

It's that time of year again.

 Hope to connect some faces with voices from the
birds. Between some of the forums, the inside exhibits
and the flea market,I hope to spend some time at the
Amsat booth.

 For all the flea market types, stop buy for a visit
at spaces 928,929. Besides some friendly conversation
(primarily centered around satellites, dx'ing and
contests), there will be a impressive assortment of
collectable radio/electronic books looking for new
homes. Additionally I'll be bringing along some
surplus equipment - Prime Star dish and some never
built Microwave Modules S Band kits and miscelanious
other treasures and, perhaps my FT-726 if I can bring
myself to part with it.

See you in Dayton -- my 33rd consecutive year of
attendance. (not counting 1962-1964)

=====
73
Denny  WB8K