Re: Myers' BBQ Grill

Hilton wrote:

>Iam trying to resolve a "deaf" 2.4G downconverter system.   Everything
>seems to point to an Antenna problem.  My question is, what is the design
>of the dipole, should there be an indicated short circuit at the coax

Hilton... Mine reads zero ohms (DC), too. I checked a similar
"dipole", on a Lance MMDS antenna..
It measures the same.

Odd. I'm confused. I thought it was a regular dipole inside the

Has anyone ripped one of these apart to see what the secret is?

Bill Howell
University of Texas at Austin
College of Fine Arts
Office of Computing Technologies