Converter Protection

Several weeks (months?) ago I made an inquiry as to a solid way to protect
converters from stray RF on an FT-736.  Someone sent me instructions on
disabling the xmit line on the appropriate RF board in the 736.  The traffic
has apparently gone into 'never-never land'.  Would the person who
originally let me in on this wonderous modification please retransmit the
info....I'll be more careful with it this time.

Tom Webb, WA9AFM/5