Simple 2.4Ghz Beacon Follow up

I was surprised at the amount of interest generated by my signal source. I
had many questions about dimensions etc, spacings, cap tap point etc. I
have re-drawn the schematic, it is available on the original link
http://www.g4dmf.co.uk/2400.gif

I have also written up the whole thing, added some pictures, and
descriptions. This is available at http://g4dmf.co.uk/2400/2400.html
Anyone who wants to use is more than welcome. If you do distribute it, in
any form, please acknowledge its source.

      G4DMF  QTHR   IO93HA
      Amsat-UK Member 5372
          g4dmf@amsat.org
      http://www.taghill.co.uk