Re: Cheap and simple marker generator for 2.4 GHz

I tried the Microwave oven idea...turned it on for 2 minutes with
a full glass of water inside.  With my Drake 2880 and antenna on
the roof I could clearly hear the signal...all over the band....not sure
how much or what kind of adjusting you could do to your receivers,
but at least you know the thing is working.

de Bill, N4DH