AO-40 autotune!

Got the Station program to work with my 847 with Drake this AM. Great to
have autotune back! I can work one end of the band then simply slide up
or down to a QSO, and simply join in!!! What a great program. No QRMing
the band to find my downlink.  I will experiment on getting the beacon on
auto this weekend. All I have to do now is verify the actual frequency
that I'm listening, and adjust the Station display to match. Then I will
also have a display of my actual  d/l frequency. When this is on, then I
could also use a transverter for the uplink!! Station will then display
my actual uplink and downlink frequencies!! Thank's again Paul VP9MU for
a great program.

73 Jeff kb2wqm