Re: Re IC-PCR1000&38.4 packet

Reg,

the PCR-1000 works fine on 38k4.  Do NOT use the WFM setting.  Set it to NFM and
set the filter to 50KHz and use the 9k6 packet output to connect to the TNC.

-- John Melton  n6lyt/g0orx

                Principal Systems Software Engineer
        ((      Sun Microsystems,
      (|~~|     Solaris House, Guillemont Park,
       `--'     Minley Road, Blackwater,
                Camberley, Surrey GU17 9QG, England
       JAVA     Phone: +44 1252 421708  (internal ext 21708)
                Email: john.melton@uk.sun.com