AO-40 2 letter designators

I'm working with Norby LX1NO the author of the logging program Luxlog.
I'm trying to find the official 2 letter designators for the various
modes on AO-40. For example FO-29 has mode JA  analog, and mode JD
digital with the same frequency pair. AO-40 has a lot more possibilities.
Right now I'm logging  my u/s/a contacts as Mir as the band ao-40 as the
mode. The user of this software can add modes but not band pairs, which
Norby call's modes.  Does anyone have any info on this?

73 Jeff kb2wqm