IT/KCT setup

Anyone care to share their working config.sys, autoexec.bat, pif, and
properties for running IT and a KCT under win95.  I'm finally dumping two
386's used for tracking and driving rotors and replacing them with
P200's.  The issue is how to get the drivers loaded properly.

Also have the problem that has been mentioned here before: When I hook the
KCT card to the rotor controller it immediately starts going up and
clockwise.  What was the solution for that one?

Jim
jim@coloradosatellite.com