Re: AO-40 Test 05/08 (long)

I am currently using a TV splitter backwards as a combiner for two
antenna/preamp systems.  I built it into a power supply to use as an
inserter and I switch antennas by turning the power on and off to the two
preamps.  There is a 4 db loss in the IF but both the modified Drake and
the Trans System units have more than enough gain to compensate for this.

73 de Jess - W4MVB