3373 & filter?

I'm thinking about puting that 2450 +/- 50 filter into my 3373.

I've looked at Pieter's photos of the mod.

Pieter, did you have to make a pc board/stripline to install the
filter, or does the photo show whats under the two metal blocks
over the stock filters?  I only have 1 (one) 3373, it represents my
only downlink capability, so I dont want to pull the metal blocks
off unless i know its ok.

Kevin