Re: Re: opinions on FT817 & IC910 for satellites

Hi Yoshi,
you are as a radio amateur lucky, in that you live in a place with so many
hams and outlets for radios, that you can find bargains on NEW radios.
Here it seems to be luck to get more than one reply if you contact two
radio dealers.
I do have a VHF radio, IC275H, that is good, but you can only do so much
with just one reliable radio, so now I am considering a replacement for
my "old" UHF radio, IC471H, - it would be possible to repair, but not
to rely on any longer.
Thank for your comments.
73    Jens