Re: Type N connectors question for the experts.

Jeff,

You have illustrated a very important charactereistic of 9913...it likes
water ;-) ...slurps it whenever available!
This is why I suggest using Times LMR-400...available from HRO, AES, Texas
Tower, RF-Parts, etc.

I may have the "world record" for longest use of 9913.  It was put into
service for AO-10 in 1986 and apparently "slurped" this winter.  It is
currently used with my ARX-270 "repeater" antenna.  Four years really quite
good for this stuff!

Ed