how to get Yaesu parts (was Re: Yaesu G 5400 rotor)

At 06:23 PM 5/9/2001, Den Spiess wrote:
>Contacting Yaesu is all but impossible. Does anyone on this BB know if the
>new separations Kit (SEP-KIT) will fit a G 5400 rotor?

I have contacted Yaesu many times over many years to buy oddball parts for
Yaesu radios and ancient rotors.  I have always found Yaesu parts
department very helpful even tho I wanted one of something, whether it be a
replacement for a smoked pin diode or a busted rotor clamp.  Better than
just about any other company I've dealt with in this regard.

Their web site is a little bit nonobvious.  They use pictures instead of
words to direct you to the correct product line from the first page.

Go here:

http://www.yaesu.com/amateur/techsupport.html

Parts Department (Manuals, Parts 8 am - 4 pm PST):
(562) 404-2700
(562) 404-4828 FAX
Email : yaesuparts@vxstdusa.com