Re: AO-40 Test 05/08 (long)

"John Stephensen, KD6OZH" wrote:

> A power divider will work better as it presents a 50-ohm load at the
> converter and therefore doesn't degrade the converter output intercept
> point. Minicircuits power dividers are often available at swapmeets for
> $5-10.

Ahh , so the impedance imbalance would cause a change in the output
intercept point eh?

I like it , so using a plain old tee is not a good idea , hey , its not
that hard to build a 6db 50ohm splitter .....

tnx John for the input , I knew I was missing something of value ....

--
Douglas Cole   N7BFS
AMSAT#26182 , K2 # 544