AO40 Ops

What an exciting morning.  Finally got a chance to make some contacts on
AO40.  Started at 0700 UTC (2AM local) and was able to make some contacts
throughout early morning hours.  Thanks to all those that I had the chance
to make a contact with.  And especially DJ1KM, pretty neat to have my first
contact be DX.  This bird is going to be great!

Thanks to all those that helped build P3D.  And to the ground controllers
that brought it to life as AO40.

Added an AO40 log and a MP3 of the beacon on the web page.  It is under the
"AO40 Page" button.

http://downtown.ala.net/~mkingery/

73 KE4AZN
Mike Kingery