Help: Squint(Ofp) angle in Wisp

Thought I knew how to use Wisp.... :(

I can't seem to get the off point angle in Wisp to change.
It always reads "0." Doppler and the rest seem to work.
I have entered 23 for BLON and 1 for BLAT at the moment.
Tried different values... I am obviously missing something
to get it to calculate.

I am ready to try a receive Ao40 pass tonight and would like to
get some rough idea of how bad the squint will be here
in the Tampa area. According to Wisp the elevation is going to
be really low.

Thanks if anyone has the Ofp working in Wisp, I'd welcome the
help via e-mail.

Thanks,
Vince
KD7AI