Re: Nova autotracvking Azimuth disagrees with View

Hi,

Almost certainly, your autoTracking Observer has not been set to the
same as the View.  From the Main Menu, select AutoTracking/Set
AutoTracking Observer.

73,
W9IP

--
Michael R. Owen, Ph.D.                      Dept. of Geology
Northern Lights Software Associates         St. Lawrence University