Re: AO-40 Test 05/08 (long)

Hi Mike,

Question--how did you split the 2M IF signal out of the converter?  Was it
as simple as a "Y" or "T" type of coax splitter??  One into each rig?

I'm quit curious, since I was wanting to the same thing, but never imagined
it would nearly as successful as you describe.  It's great news!  And much
simpler than using 2 antennas and 2 converters ;-)

73,

Mark

At 07:51 AM 5/9/2001, Mike73@aol.com wrote:
>I got into the shack at 1004 UTC MA 138 Tues morning. The night before, I had
>hooked 2 separate 2M IF rigs on the output of my S band downconverter. The
>idea was to copy/display telemetry while working the transponder. I
>specifically wanted to monitor the U & L1 receiver AGC levels. AO-40's range
>//73,
>Mike, N1JEZ

Mark L. Hammond  [N8MH]