Nova autotracvking Azimuth disagrees with View

Hi All:  I noticed this morning while trying to point at AO40 that the
azimuth the autotracking screen shows is about 25 degrees away from the
azimuth shown on the "View".  The view az/el agreed almost exactly with
Instanttrack, and that was where I found the beacon.  What should I be
looking for in trying to figure out the offset between the view and the
autotracking window?

Tnx for any help.  73 de Brian W3BW  (FN30as/FM29bi)