rmeyers dish and downconv.

Hi,

I am very pleased with the news that AO-40 is on and
seems to be working quite well.

I got a rmeyers dish and downconverter (2.4GHz to
144Mhz) years ago when AO-40 was supposed to be
lauched.  It has been sitting assembled since then.

Over the past few days I have been tring to hear the
S2-MB with no sucess.  I am therefore wondering if the
downconverter may have gone bad.  Is there someway
that I can check that as I do not have any other
2.4GHz equip nor do any of the other hams on the
island.

Thanks in advance for you help

David