Sorry...I wasn't paying attention..(re: AO-40)

Now that I have time to do antenna work I realized I didn't absorb the
critical nature of knowing the MA of AO-40 at any particular time...

I have been using STSPlus and Traksat to predict my sat passes but because
they don't seem to indicate MA I can't use them for AO-40 with any confidence.

Can someone recommend one or several tracking programs which directly
indicate MA's?...do MA's have another name that I might be overlooking like
Predict's use of "Phase"?

Or can MA be simply calculated from any of the screen info on the above
programs?

A Newbie question I know ...but for AO-40 I guess I'm still a newbie

Thanks in advance!

Roger
WA1KAT