Re: any stub-makers out there?

I do have  a batch of .085 coax that should be   suitable for this and can
easily modify it with an Exacto knife. I don't have one of the converters
so don't know the original form factor.

If someone can forward me a picture of the original stub, I'll see if I can
help. I do have the equipment to check the resonant frequency to
determine the correct length.

 - Kerry N6IZW -