Re: QSLing

Bruce Paige wrote:

i would like to add, that when qsl'ing anywhere...never ever place a callsign
any where on the envelope. not yours, not theirs, none. that is the same thing
as placing a big rubber stamp on it that says money enclosed.

Wayne replies:

I never include callsigns on envelopes, except on the bottom left corner of envelopes going to QSL managers in countries where the mail is reliable (US, Germany, UK, Japan, etc.).

I also use security envelopes and laser-print the addresses to make it look more like business correspondence rather than a personal letter.  I've considered asking the post office to print up postage meter labels rather than using postage stamps.  That would also make the envelope look more like a business letter.

Now back to the downconverter reflector...

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA