QSLing

Yesterday I wrote that LZ1JH does not respond to QSL requests.

Since then, Rumen has contacted me via email to assure me that he does
indeed attempt to respond to all QSL requests.  He acknowledged that many
envelopes are stolen by the post office.  He also sometimes receives
envelopes that have been opened, with money or IRC's removed.

I just want to publicly retract my statement.  Be advised, however, that
postal theft appears to be common in Bulgaria.  Money or IRC's should be
carefully concealed.

Over the years LZ1JH has been one of the MOST ACTIVE European stations on
the satellites.  I appreciate that.

Wayne Estes W9AE
Mundelein, IL, USA