Re: Re: AO-40 this morning?

Now that the leaves have come out where I live, my reception really
starts to suffer when the satellite goes behind a tree.  I would
guess a 10dB loss from a mature tree. Also,
I start to get a lot of random fading on the beacon, sort of like
when AO40 was spinning fast and had a high squint angle.

Doug
NA1DB