UO-11 vs AO-40 S-band

Hi all,

Since AO-40 passes that have a good pointing angle, range, and time of day
are relatively infrequent, I'd like to use UO-11 as an alternate signal
source.

Can someone compare the signal strength of UO-11's S-band beacon to that
of AO-40?  Ideally, something like "a good UO-11 pass is about as strong
as AO-40 around MA xxx."

I think I heard AO-40 this morning (1400z), around MA 190, but it was
far too weak to copy anything.  Just saw a faint pair of lines on my
DSP display.

Greg.