F.S. Advanced Receiver preamps

Fellow Amsaters:

I am re-vamping my satellite station hoping to cobble together what is
needed for AO-40 and thus have two preamps that are excess to my needs.

These preamps (2M and 70CM) are made by Advanced Receiver Research and are
in like-new condition.  They both use GaSfets and have built-in RF
sensing/switching circuits that will handle 25W output from a transceiver
like the FT-736R.  I used them with the LEO's with great success and for
listening to AO-10.

Model:  SP432VDG and SP144VDG  Will ship the pair for $150.

Hoping to see y'all on AO40 soon.

                                            73, Joe W2KJ
                                            AMSAT 29592