Re: What is the real Noise Figure of AIDC-3733????

It looks like the important piece of information that was missing was that
the 1.2 dB NF was with an image notch installed. My converter did not have
the notch so it did not make sense how it could have less than 3 dB NF. With
a notch installed at the image, a NF of 1.2 dB should be possible. I am
ordering an N connector from k5gna to test the modifications that I have
made to the converter.

Pieter