Re: KO4MA/OZ via CEPT agreement

At 11:22 08-05-2001, you wrote:
>Hi Drew,
>You don't need any numbers for any district,
>It is not similar to the US.
>You only have to put the CEPT-Prefix in front of your call sign.
>Like this: OZ/KO4MA/P or OZ/KO4MA/M.

Correct.

>I don't know 100% sure but in Denmark the number behind the prefix stands for
>license-level.

Nope.

The number in the suffix is, at least today, semi-arbitrary, with Hams
being able to change their call after paying a fee and waiting for some
bureaucracy to use the golden stamps. Supposing, of course, that the wanted
callsign is available.
My number is "1" and i have a technical no-code license, but there are many
with the highest class who have "1" as well. You can deduct nothing from
this number....

73 de OZ1LRG