Re: KO4MA/OZ via CEPT agreement

Hi Drew,
You don't need any numbers for any district,
It is not similar to the US.
You only have to put the CEPT-Prefix in front of your call sign.
Like this: OZ/KO4MA/P or OZ/KO4MA/M.
I don't know 100% sure but in Denmark the number behind the prefix stands for
license-level.

73 de DG6LU, Paolo
QTH: Flensburg, North-Germany