KO4MA/OZ via CEPT agreement

I'd like to operate satellite portable under the CEPT agreement when in
Scandinavia this month, but I can't seem to find a prefix map for Denmark
that shows the numerical digit of the call. I understand that it is a
requirement to sign /portable OZ#, # being the call district. Any Danes who
can help with a link ? I'll be primarily in Kolding and Copenhagen for three
weeks beginning May 9, and hope to try UO-14 and AO-27.

Mange tak,

Drew, KO4MA