FS: DSS dishes

Maybe a few on the -bb can find a use for these.

I have a few DSS (DirecTV) 18" offset feed dishes that I
would like to find a home for.  These units were used for a year or
two back in 1994-95. They were the first directv dishes introduced,
and are of a heavier gauge steel than are now being produced,  thus
they are quite rugged (and somewhat heavier).  They come complete
with the reflector surface, feedarm bracket (the part that bolts behind
the reflector),  mounting foot, and all bolts.  No LNB is included.
The finish on the reflectors is a little faded,  but they are straight,  with
no dents or dings in them.  $18.00 plus shipping Cont. U.S. only, please.

I've not weighed them yet,  but I'm guessing they will go at about 8-10lbs.
If interested, contact me with a shipping address,  and I'll get an exact
total.

tnx,
Rich, KA8OKH
KY