SEC: UNCLASSIFIED - Web-based control products & amps

I recall some months ago a discussion about Web/Net-based control of radios.

I was looking through a trade journal yesterday and came on these references
(in which I have no monetary interest):

http://www.jkmicro.com/uflash.html <http://www.jkmicro.com/uflash.html>  - a
'computer on a small board'
that led to
http://www.jkmicro.com/newsite/products/logicflex.html
<http://www.jkmicro.com/newsite/products/logicflex.html>

Then, there were the Ophir range of amplifiers, released here by
http://www.westek.com.au <http://www.westek.com.au>  .
See http://www.ophirrf.com <http://www.ophirrf.com>  .

Clearly, none of these are the only examples of their type.

Don't ask, but that led me to find this page!
http://www.csun.edu/~vfeen0br/johnpage/amp.html
<http://www.csun.edu/~vfeen0br/johnpage/amp.html>  by Bob WA6BOB
http://www.csun.edu/~vfeen0br/wa6bob.html
<http://www.csun.edu/~vfeen0br/wa6bob.html>