Re: AO-40 Logo, K3XS style [was: Re: AO-40 -- Thanks!]

 Margaret Leber writes:

> So I thought I'd let people see what my submission for the AO-40 Logo
> contest will be. No point in making a big secret about it;

Thanks Maggie; I'll put it on the Logo web page which is at:
<http://www.uk.amsat.org/ao40logo.htm>

We are not making submissions public unless the author specifically says
this is ok.

If other authors let me (or the -bb) know of a web page where their image
is on display I'll be delighted to put them in with Maggie's.

Particularly I must say that I DO NOT WANT submissions copied to me. With
a slow internet line on my e-mail machine, and paying by the minute for
internet access, this would not be appreciated. (The web machine has a nice
fast modem I can fetch with though.)

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org