STS-PLUS VS AO-40

As many others i finally setup a transystem first and try to find
AO-40 next (not an easy task in the middle of the night...) i finally
copy a s4 signal at 0630 UTC monday 7.(FT-847RX)

STS-PLUS give me an azimuth of 200deg but i have to pointed the
antenna at +-95deg? STS-PLUS CANNOT GIVE TABULAR
CALCULUS FOR SATELLITE WITH MEAN MOTION BELOW 1.5
and AO-40 is at 1.27.

My question is can we trust the graphical tracking display for AO-40
knowing that no tabular pass calculus can be made?

My second question at 39K it is normal to get AO-40 with a small but
rapid audio shifting?

Thank's
Luc Leblanc VE2DWE
C.P.341