FODTRACK PWB's (Interest survey)

Group,

I have seen a bit of interest in FODTRACK again here
on the BB. As far as I know the boards are out of
print. If there is enough interest I'd be glad to volunteer
to do a run that accommodates the more available SMD  ADC
footprint as well as the DIP. Of course I'd need the appropriate
permission(s) and would plan on donating any proceeds above
my out of pocket expenses to AMSAT. If you have any
advice or interest please contact me direct for the moment.

I was also thinking of implementing just enough extra on the
PCB to drive homebrew AZ/EL's directly without needing
an expensive control box. Like four pushbuttons and the relays,
maybe minimum signal conditioning for the analog pots.

All inputs would be appreciated. Pro and Con....
Thanks,

Vince Risalvato
KD7AI