Re: KLM 40cx Strip Down Question

I have done this when I moved to my new QTH. I think the only problem you have
is that the gain between H & V is different because you won't have the same
number of director elements on the boom. As for the SWR, mine came out fine,
almost 1 to 1. To get something on the air I don't think it is going to be a
problem. You will have to drill a couple new mounting holes or use a cross plate
mounting hardware like the 2 meter version.

Bill WA2TQI

--
Bill
WA2TQI