Son's ANTENNA

Someone on this -bb once mentioned to me that their son dragged home a
California Amplifier integrated downconverter / antenna, with a log periodic
antenna.

If you still have it, will you tell me where the 2.4 GHZ element appears to
be, with respect to the other elements.  From the exterior it appears to be
the same as the antenna that came with my SPG 36 dish and also the same as
my Cal Amp integrated downconverter.  I am playing with the position of
various antennas and dishes, and would like this info.

Thanks much !

AC9R