AO-40 Logo, K3XS style [was: Re: AO-40 -- Thanks!]

Here's *my* little thank-you to everybody who has or will contribute to
the P3D effort.

I've been putting together something a little special to go on the back
of my AO-40 first contacts QSL cards (the front will be my usual QSL
image, see http://voicenet.com/~maggie/mslham.html ).

So I thought I'd let people see what my submission for the AO-40 Logo
contest will be. No point in making a big secret about it; I would like
to make it available for use by the AMSAT community *now*, while the
publicity iron is hot, rather than keeping it secret until July just so
nobody will copy...I mean *be inspired* by it to create their own
entries. :-)

AMSAT organisations that would like production-quality versions of the
image (this .jpg is only a sample, JPEGged down to a small size so my
ISP web hosting account won't get killed) should contact me, and I'll
produce image files from my large-format originals.

http://voicenet.com/~maggie/AO40firstdayQSL.jpg

I'm thinking of adding a comet-tail to the tiny sat shown in orbit that
will make it a little more prominant and show that the bird is indeed
*ascendant*. :-)

73 de Maggie K3XS

P.S. I'll produce a spiffier version of just the logo itself for
submission to the contest in time for the submissions deadline.

ginal Message -----