Re: Minimalist equipment

Hi Sat-Folks,
this is it!! 100W EIRP on U.. when I watch the AGC-Readings, which
sometime say something over 20 dB(!!) I can't help to feel sorry for the
guys pumping 100W into 10el yagi or even more.. so much wasted energy.

Keep your signal 10dB below the MB and everyone can sell his PA..
Sad, that it seems we have to wait for LEILA.. we should be able to do
this by ourselves.

73s Achim, DH2VA

--

    Achim Vollhardt