Re: need to by 2SC2834A

Cliff Buttschardt wrote:

> I believe it was here that I read a good URL for Japanese
> transistors is ......?  This 1000 Volt, 8 amp switching unit
> is hard to find.  Any help?  Cliff K7RR   k7rr@amsat.org

I have excellent luck with a company called MCM electronics ( we use
them at work all the time for repair parts ) , they have alot of stuff
in their catalog but they even have more that is not in the catalog if
you just call them and they will try and find a direct replacement or a
sub , they are -very- good on JA semi's

http://www.mcmelectronics.com/Profile/welcome-frame-unregistered.jhtml

give 'em a try  :)

--