Re: Question Re: Scrolling pages with Instant Track

At 04:22 PM 5/6/2001 -0400, James Nipper wrote:
>I have the updated version of IT.  I cannot figure out how to scroll
>backwards in time/date when looking at Ephemeris columns.

There is no way to do this in InstantTrack. I'll add it to the wish list,
but it would be a fairly major rewrite of that module, so it may (probably)
never get implemented.

If you need to browse the ephemeris tables, you can output them to a file
and use your favorite text editor to view them.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org